Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to Jaden's Story

Greeting’s all,

I have been thinking of a way we can help people and also get some mommy therapy writing this story.

I want to get the word out about Infant Stroke and Hydrocephalus, these are words I never thought I would use nearly every day, now I am sure I say them while I sleep.  I have an amazing gift of a child who has changed our lives and has touched so many people. Having a child with special needs and disabilities is challenging, rewarding and one of the most emotion filled experiences I have had.

I would just like to start by providing some links to some sites that have information about Infant Stroke and Hydrocephalus.

I will follow up with the story of Jaden slowly.  I hope we can find a cure for Infant Stroke and Hydrocephalus. I also believe by communicating about these issues we will inspire other people to never give up.

Love and Health,

Jaden’s Mommy

Infant Stroke



Hydrocephalus


No comments:

Post a Comment